22nd November 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join NDA having good height and percentage in 10th and 12th?

Hi my name is Vishal Raut. My 10th and 12th result is 75%. Please help me for how to join NDA college. My height is 172 cm. Please help me, my number 9860929382 call me. Have good day Sir.

22nd November 2017, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NDA having good height and percentage in 10th and 12th?

Let me tell you that, if you want to join NDA then you must have passed your 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board with good percentage. If you want to join Airforce or Navy then you are eligible to appear in NDA examination if you have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics and if you want to join Indian Army then Commerce students are also eligible to appear in this examination.
Once you will qualify the written exam then you will be called for personal interview and medical fitness test.
22nd November 2017, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join NDA, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must be an Indian citizen

> You should have completed your 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board for Naval Academy/Air Force and for Army you may choose any stream in 12th.

> You should have born in between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.

> You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

> Candidates must be physically fit.

With this eligibility you have to visit their official website and fill up the online application form for the examination. (http://www.upsconline.nic.in.)
22nd November 2017, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to crack NDA exam, which is conducted by UPSC every year to join NDA. There is no other way to join. Class 12th is the minimum qualification required and age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Selection is based on merit, which is decided through written exam and SSB interview. Medical fitness and physical stats should be according to the standards.
22nd November 2017, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join NDA having good height and percentage in 10th and 12th standard, you have to apply for UPSC NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

--> Nationality :- Indian

--> Age Criteria :- 16.5 to 19.5 years

--> Educational Qualification :- 12th standard

--> Gender :- Male

--> Martial Status :- Unmarried

--> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.

You have to appear, qualify NDA Written examination and participate in the Interview and medical test to join in NDA.
23rd November 2017, 09:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and as the name suggests same is a a defense academy joined by those who are looking to make their career as a defense commissioned officer and have managed to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> Further the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are as here under :

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th from a recognized board. Candidates looking to join Indian Navy and Indian Air force must have studied Mathematics and Physics in their Class 12th.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service standards.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to join NDA havng completed your Class 12th with 75% marks and being 172 cm tall you are certainly eligible if you hold the other criteria too.

For more detailed information regarding NDA entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
23rd November 2017, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th std from a recognised board.

For recruitment in Air Force and Navy, it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

Yes, you have sufficient height for recruitment as an officer after qualifying in examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages written and SSB. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd November 2017, 11:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Eligiblity criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should be an Indian citizen.

--> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

--> You should be in the age range of 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years.

--> You should have passed 12th standard from a Government recognised board.

--> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
24th November 2017, 03:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate with 75% marks and 172 cm tall you are certainly eligible to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) as per its educational qualification requirement and height requirement.

Apart from above qualifications, you must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also you must be an unmarried male candidate.

Further for joining NDA you need to appear in NDA entrance examination which is held by UPSC two times in a year and for details regarding the same examination you can log on the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?