29th February 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?

Sir,
I got disqualified in Maths and Science in ICSE 10th Board exam. Please let me know if I fail in two subjects then how many papers I have to give in supplementary only those two subjects or all? Please do reply me.
Regards-
Shahan

1st March 2016, 12:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?

You will have to appear for supplementary examination only for the papers which you have failed or for any other papers, if you wish to. Otherwise, only for the papers in whch you have failed.
1st March 2016, 12:06 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?

If you want you can appear for more papers in improvement examination otherwise you ca only appear for the papers in which you haven't scored well.
30th January 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the options if I failed in 9th board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?