23rd September 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 12th NIOS if completed 10th PSEB about 2 years ago?

Friends,
Can I get admission in 12th directly from NIOS Board if I have completed 10th from PSEB Board about 2 years ago? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do FTII Diploma course being a NIOS candidate?
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  3. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  4. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS? -- [New]
  5. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  8. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 10th NIOS at the age of 20 years if completed 8th?
  10. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  11. Can I get admission to study LLB if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  14. Can I get direct admission in class 12th after passing NIOS Board class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  16. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  17. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  18. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?

12th October 2015, 03:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 12th NIOS if completed 10th PSEB about 2 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in NIOS. But you are not eligible to take admission in class 12 directly. You cannot jump the class 11 step. Otherwise your 12th degree will never be valid. Just go and apply in their official website, which is, www.nios.ac.in. Under NIOS you just need to be minimum 15 years old. If your age is less than that you will not be allowed to sit for the NIOS test. You can sit for the public examinations under NIOS for 12th standard for a maximum of 9 times in a span of 5 years. In that span you have to complete all your examinations. Of course you can complete your course within 2 years. But in case of failure to appear in any examination, you get a chance to reappear for it for maximum 9 times within 5 years. So log onto their official website now, and get enrolled.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?