13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain Migration Certificate from Gujarat board?

My son has passed 10th from Gujarat board. Now he wants to take admission in Rajasthan CBSE board in 11th science. How can he obtain migration certificate?

15th December 2017, 07:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to obtain Migration Certificate from Gujarat board?

To get Migration certificate from Gujarat Board after completion of your son 10th standard, you have to contact the school principal where your son has pursued his 10th standard. You have to obtain the Transfer/ Migration certificate and along with 10th standard marksheet from your son 10th standard school and you have to submit it in the Rajasthan board school for taking admission in 11th standard.
15th December 2017, 12:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get migration Certificate:-

You need to fill an application form. Application form is available from Consumer store (Room No. 1) by paying cash Rs. 10/- and also on university website.

The fees of Rs. 100/- will be paid at the cash counter, then the form should be returned in migration section with fee receipt.

You have to attach your original mark-sheet or passing certificate with the true copy of each duly certified by the Head of the Institution concerned.

The application for the migration certificate will not be entertained if the documents are not supplied.

After that Migration form will be checked and the authority will satisfied then the Migration Certificate will be deliver on next day from Migration Section.
15th December 2017, 03:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You need to visit the school from which your son has appeared for board examination of tenth. Migration certificate is issued by board which is sent to schools.

Transfer and character certificate is issued by schools. After declaration of result, migration and marksheet is sent to schools generally after 30-45 days.
15th December 2017, 05:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

There are two procedure to get your migration certificate. One is offline and another one is online. To get your migration certificate through offline procedure, you have to go to your school office and there you have to ask for your migration certificate and if you want to take it from online procedure then you have to go to the website of your school and there you have to login and after that you have to enter we are all details and there you can download your migration certificate.
15th December 2017, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact your respective school or board for the migration certificate. Normally, schools provide all the certificates along with mark sheets.

Hence, first of all you need to contact your school and if they don't provide, then you need to contact the board directly.
15th December 2017, 09:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Migration certificates are usually sent to the respective school by the exam board. So you can collect your migration certificate from your school. In case the exam board didn't send you migration certificate, then you can simply write an application letter to the authority of the exam board and submit it to the regional office and pay requisite fee is applicable. Within a fortnight, you will get your migration certificate.
30th May 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

We have to need our migration certificate from Gujarat to study in Mumbai state board.So, how we get our migration certificate fast from Gujarat
20th July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My son has taken admission in BITS PILANI GOA. Earlier he has secured his admission in VIT Chennai. But after getting admission in BITS GOA, he cancelled his admission in VIT Chennai. So now He has to take migration from VIT Chennai or GSEB Gujarat, because he cleared his 12th from GSEB Gujarat(Vadodara) ?
9th November 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 and I need a migration certificate because I have transferred from Gujarat to Maharastra for higer study how can get it.
Thank you
19th June 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

My daughter have passed 10th exam from cbse Rajasthan board. Now she has got admission in 11th gseb board. Now she wants migration certificate for admission in 11th gseb board...
How can we get migration certificate from cbse
From school or from board?
What is the procedure?
25th June 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain passing certificate of 10th gujrat board?not the marksheet
27th June 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for migration so when I will get
29th August 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

How do I get the migration certificate from Gandhi Nagar education board after 12th St exams as the school which I gave the exams is now permanently closed
8th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get I my migration letter to shifting gujrat to rajasthan
30th November 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Has any original documents taken by board
12th August 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I fill up online form for migration certificate from gseb gandhinagar and paid fee 150 rupees for this to take admission in 11th class in bseb patna..After how many days I will get it?
14th August 2020, 08:16 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to obtain Migration Certificate from Gujarat board?

The Gujarat exam board didn't send you migration certificate, then you can simply write an application letter to the authority of the exam board and submit it to the regional office and pay requisite fee is applicable. Within a week, you will get your migration certificate.
4th November 2020, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

how to obtain migration certificate from Gujarat board to appear at the examination of Bihar board in class11.I have passed 10th class form gujarat board send the proper
10th December 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the link where to apply migrating certificate n in how many days I will review the certificate
29th January 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My son is go for further study in Karnataka from gujrat and he is require migration certificate from online gseb so pl explain how
19th June 2021, 01:48 PM
Singhskomal

If you want migration certificate after 10 th class...you should give application to principal and get migration form school office...submit application, migration form and your passed mark sheet to principal...they will provide you your migration certificate.
6th September 2022, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate from gujrat State board of 11 std
I want to do 12 std in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?