13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Gujarat without migration certificate after passing school from Uttar Pradesh?

I have passed 10th from Gujarat and 11th, 12th in Uttar Pradesh. I want to get admission in Gujarat in any college, but I don't have migration certificate and not cleared the NEET. Can I get admission in Gujarat?

14th January 2018, 11:21 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Gujarat without migration certificate after passing school from Uttar Pradesh?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in Gujarat without having a migration certificate. You should ask your previous school to provide you the migration certificate if yet not provided.

You will have to get the migration certificate and if you wish to get admission in medical college, you will also have to pass NEET examination, only then you will be eligible to avail admission.
14th January 2018, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Gujarat without migration certificate after passing school from Uttar Pradesh?

You can get the migration certificate from the concerned board or school. Admission in any college will not be possible without migration certificate.

Just make sure you have all the documents before counselling, so that there is no problem in getting admission.
14th January 2018, 05:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Migration certificate, character certificate and the mark sheet of last examination passed is mandatory to get admission in next level standard. You must required a migration certificate from the last school where you studied, to get the admission in any institute of Gujarat.
Generally, the migration certificate is itself issued with mark sheet when you leave any organisation. However, if it is not your case, then you simply have to write an application to the principal of the school regarding issuing migration certificate. After getting signed from principal, you will be issued a migration certificate without any fee/charges.
14th January 2018, 06:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have to clear NEET only when you have to pursue MBBS. But if you want to pursue any degree course then no need to clear this. Migration certificate is necessary to get admission in any of the colleges. So you must have to contact your school to get migration certificate otherwise it is not possible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?