1st September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CBSE 10th board exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard with Science (PCM) stream from CBSE board. I am very weak in study so please tell me how to prepare for board exam specially for Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  2. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Reference books to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam except NCERT books?
  8. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  9. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. Download question banks to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam
  13. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  14. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  15. What should I do to prepare for AIPMT being a 10th CBSE candidate?
  16. How is CBSE board beneficial for Medical entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  18. How should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
5th September 2016, 03:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE 10th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard with Science (PCM) stream from CBSE board. I am very weak in study so please tell me how to prepare for board exam specially for Mathematics?

The students will study in a relaxed and in a calm place in the house. They can use the sample papers help to study the subjects. The students can make a brief notes about the important topics and formulae. Try and study throughout the year and do not leave it to the end of the year. Take a healthy diet and sleep well in the night. Get help from the seniors also. The students can highlight the important points. Plan your studies by providing time to all the subjects. Revise all the subjects well in advance. The students should take small breaks after 4o minutes. They can try to avoid TV, films, chatting, long phone calls and social media. This will save you lots of time and you can you can revise the lessons.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?