20th July 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters for Computer Science of 12th Karnataka State Board?

I am going to be in 12th standard now. I have completed my 11th Karnataka State Board. I want to prepare for 12th Karnataka State Board from now. I am from Science stream. I want to know the chapters which are important in Computer Science in class 12th Maharashtra State Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Important chapters for Physics of 12th Maharashtra State Board?
  2. Important chapters for Biology and Mathematics of 12th MP Board?
  3. Important chapters for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics of 12th Telangana Board of Intermediate Education?
  4. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?
  5. Which are the important chapters in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Solved question papers of previous year and important chapters to prepare for VITEEE?
  7. Important chapters of Physics, Chemistry and Biology to prepare for 12th UP Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  8. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  9. Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. How can I prepare to secure at least 80% in 12th Science of Karnataka Board exam?
  12. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  13. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  14. How to appear for 12th Maharashtra board Secretarial practice exam? What are the important chapters to learn?
  15. Important chapters of Geography to prepare for ICSE Board exam
  16. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 89.5% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  17. Important chapters of Mathematics for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board?
19th March 2023, 03:35 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Important chapters for Computer Science of 12th Karnataka State Board?

Here are some important chapters/topics for Computer Science in 12th standard Karnataka State Board:
  • Object-Oriented Programming in C++
  • Classes and Objects
  • Constructors and Destructors
  • Inheritance
  • Polymorphism
  • File Management in C++
  • Data Structures
  • Pointers
  • Dynamic Memory Allocation
  • Linked Lists
  • Stacks and Queues

It is important to note that the importance of chapters may vary depending on the weightage given to each topic in the board exam. Therefore, it is recommended to also refer to the latest syllabus and question papers while preparing for the exam.
23rd March 2023, 12:23 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Important chapters for Computer Science of 12th Karnataka State Board?

Important chapters for Computer Science of 12th Karnataka State Board:-

Chapter 1 Typical Configuration of Computer System

Chapter 2 Boolean

Chapter 3 Logic gates

Chapter 4 Data Structure

Chapter 5 Review of C++

Chapter 6 Basic Concepts of OOP

Chapter 7 Classes and objects

Chapter 8 Function Overloading

Chapter 9 Constructor and Destructor

Chapter 10 Inheritance

Chapter 11 Pointers

Chapter 12 Data file handling

Chapter 13 Database Concepts

Chapter 14 Structured Query Language

Chapter 15 Networking Concepts

Chapter 16 Internet and Open source concepts

Chapter 17 Web designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?