5th March 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Important chapters of Geography to prepare for ICSE Board exam

Hello Sir,
I would like to know from which chapters in Geography does most of the questions come in ICSE Board exam. Kindly let me know about such chapters. Thank you in advance.

7th March 2016, 01:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important chapters of Geography to prepare for ICSE Board exam

There is nothing such as important chapter when you are about to appear for your examination. You will have to pay attention equally to all of your chapters, i.e. whole book, in order to get good marks in your examination. You should however try to revise your syllabus and whatever you have studied on a regular basis to be able to cope up with the syllabus and be well acquainted with it.
7th March 2016, 01:28 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important chapters of Geography to prepare for ICSE Board exam

Every chapter is of equal importance, you just cannot leave out any chapter on the presumption that it isn't important, therefore I request you to pay attention and study efficiently keeping the entire syllabus at one place and without partitioning it into important and unimportant chapters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?