20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board?

What is the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board? I need this information to proceed further for getting the admission. Can you please provide me the information soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

21st August 2016, 04:27 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board?

As you want to know the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board here, I am going to tell you the same:

Minimum Age Criteria: 2 year and 6 months.
21st August 2016, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board?

The minimum criteria required for getting admission in Kindergarten in CBSE Board school is that the child must have studied Nursery from a recognised board and he/ she should have attained the minimum age of 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission. If the candidates satisfies the above mentioned two conditions then, he/ she is eligible to get admission in Kindergarten in CBSE Board school.
22nd August 2016, 12:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria is that your child should have attained the age of 3 and half years, after filling up the application form, you will also have to face an interview session along with your child and after clearing it, your child will be very much eligible to avail a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?