1st February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Nanotechnology after 12th for Mathematics and IT student?

Hi Sir,
My daughter is in 12th class currently with the subject of Mathematics & IT.Can she go for the nano technology course after 12th?Can you explain please?

Related Questions:
  1. Nanotechnology after 12th for Mathematics and IT student?
  2. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  3. Inquiry about the future prospect of nanotechnology in India -- [New]
  4. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  5. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  6. After BSc Hons in Mathematics and Computers how to pursue PG course in Nanotechnology?
  7. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  8. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  11. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  12. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  13. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges providing Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  15. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  16. Details of the projects for Nanotechnology students in IIT Madras
  17. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
  18. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses?
4th February 2014, 04:21 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Nanotechnology after 12th for Mathematics and IT student?

Yes, of-course you can enroll your daughter for B.Tech Nanotechnology course after 12th with Maths and IT, the common eligibility criteria for taking up B.E nanotechnology course is as follows,

-> Passed in 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)

-> Few top colleges ask for 60% above throughout in 12th or in PCM

I have attached the list of top colleges who offer B.Tech Nanotechnology course in this post. Just try to go through each college and check which one will be suitable for your daughter and enroll in the same.

Also attached SRM Engineering college course information pdf in this post. Just go to page no:54 to check about the Nanotechnology department details which will be the same in all the other colleges.

Nanotechnology is one of the filed which as a great future path as it is the emerging field and also the needed technology for future. So, just make sure that your daughter will build up the interest on it which for sure make her to excel in her entire career life.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nanotechnology_Engineering.pdf(31.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf SRM_engineering_info.pdf(5.67 MB, 189 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?