17th July 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 8th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh for 7th standard student?
  2. Whether Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh offers HS Science course?
  3. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  7. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  10. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  11. List of best CBSE schools in Bangalore to get admission from 8th to 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  13. Procedure to get 8th standard admission in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram? Fee structure of 8th standard?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  15. How can I get admission in KV IMA school at 8th standard?
  16. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  17. Process and eligibility criteria to get admission for 6th and 8th standard in school? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?
  18. Fee expenses of 11th standard in Pallavi Model Boarding School, Hyderabad?

4th March 2023, 01:33 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh? Details of fee expenses?

The fee structure for Om Prakash Bansal Modern School, Gobindgarh varies depending on the grade level of the student. However, the school is known to be one of the more expensive schools in the area. You can visit their official website or contact the school directly to get more specific information on the fees for 8th standard.

Regarding admission, the school has a competitive admission process, and it may not be easy to secure a seat. However, it is best to contact the school directly to get more information on the admission process and requirements for 8th standard. They may also be able to advise you on the availability of seats for the upcoming academic year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?