10th January 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get domicile of Punjab for getting admission in any school of Mohali, Punjab if have house in Mohali and studying in Chandigarh for 8 years?

Hello sir, I am an Air Force officer and my son is studying in Chandigarh for last 8 years in sector 47. I have also have own house in Greater Mohali. I want to know can my son get domicile of Punjab for getting admission in any school of Mohali, Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  2. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  3. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  4. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  5. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  6. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  8. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  9. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  10. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  11. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?
  13. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  14. How may one get domicile in Punjab?
  15. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  16. Which are the coaching centres for civil services in Mohali Punjab?
  17. Will my son be treated as Punjab Domicile after studying in Chandigarh?
  18. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
12th January 2017, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get domicile of Punjab for getting admission in any school of Mohali, Punjab if have house in Mohali and studying in Chandigarh for 8 years?

If you are a voter of that region, then surely you will be granted domicile of Punjab. Just make sure that your region lies in the Punjab state.

You can get the domicile certificate from the nearest Tehsil or District magistrate with the help of your identity card like voter id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?