10th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in 12th to get admission in BA at Delhi University for PWD candidate?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Art stream and a PWD candidate. Please tell me how much marks should I do in 12th to get admission BA at Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?
  4. Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University
  5. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  6. Marks required in 12th from Bihar Board to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics at Delhi University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  8. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  9. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  10. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I appear in CLAT 2016 at the age of 20 years?
  12. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University having completed 12th Class from UP Board being a candidate from SC category?
  13. Who all are eligible for IBPS exam?
  14. Marks required by the PWD candidate to secure a seat in IITs under EC stream?
  15. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  16. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  17. How to take admission in LLB after passing B.Com from Delhi University with 38% marks?
  18. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
12th January 2017, 09:50 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in 12th to get admission in BA at Delhi University for PWD candidate?

Since you are in class 12th you need to study very hard.Cut off marks for BA is always high so you must score above 70%.Since you are a PWD candidate you might get relaxation.Do not rely on your reservation instead of that try to score good marks.
12th January 2017, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 12th to get admission in BA at Delhi University for PWD candidate?

The cut off remains high for admission in any top college of Delhi university for BA degree course. You should have at least above 85% marks in class 12th to have any chance of admission.

The cut off marks increases every year and one can't predict anything. Hence, it would be better to give your best and leave the rest. Being a candidate from PWD category, the cut off will surely be lower than other categories.
12th January 2017, 08:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is one of the renowned university of India and admission in colleges affiliated with university is offered on the basis of board aggregate.

There are many courses as English, History, Geography, Political Science etc. The cut off score for all courses is different.

There is relaxation in cut off score for Person with Disability for admission in courses. So, to get cut off score of last year in various college visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?