2nd March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to write 10th exam in Tamil Nadu if date of birth is 1st November 2003?

Hello sir, I am Gomathinayagam from Madurai district Tamil Nadu and my date of birth is 1st November 2003. I am studying in a private Christian Missionary School but principle told me I am not eligible to sit in 10th exam. Please tell me why I am not eligible? What should I do then?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  4. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  8. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam(II) if I was born on 1st november
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. What's the Scheduled date for Tamil nadu SI exam? How I can get form for the same?
  12. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  13. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  14. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  15. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  16. Is 10th std certificate(Tamilnadu) valid to join 11th std in Tamil nadu?
  17. Electronics core companies in Coimbatore or Chennai or Tamilnadu
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
5th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write 10th exam in Tamil Nadu if date of birth is 1st November 2003?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Gomathinayagam from Madurai district Tamil Nadu and my date of birth is 1st November 2003. I am studying in a private Christian Missionary School but principle told me I am not eligible to sit in 10th exam. Please tell me why I am not eligible? What should I do then?
The students those who have completed the age of 14 on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held, are eligible for the 10th public examination in Tamil Nadu. If you are below 14 years then you can contact the District Educational Officer (DEO) for age exemption. So you can contact your school administration for assistance. The details are available in the website of Tamil Nadu Government, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?