25th November 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue school after a gap of one year?

I want to join my husband in foreign country along with kids for one year. I do not wish to discontinue their school admission and want them to join the same school after coming back to india without taking new admission. is it possible?

Related Questions:
26th November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue school after a gap of one year?

is it possible passing 10 after 1year we take admission on 12
10th December 2013, 02:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

I don't think it will be possible for you to enroll your son after a year as a normal student, you need to take him as a new admission because the school policy won't allow this kind of activities. They need to have the account for the students who are studying in the school and each student is counted on it, so if they need to hold 1 year for your son it means they need to block one seat which will cost a lot for them. This is the main reason generally schools won't allow students to join after a year or so with break.

Take an example like this if a student studied in a school and then he/she changes the school and wanted to come back to the old school next year, will they be allowed to enroll just like that has he/she already a school? No right? They will be asked to get the admission again and that will be the same with your issue.

The best thing will be to talk with the principal of the school face to face and let them know the situation of yours and ask for the permission, actually most of the small schools will be ready to do that provided you give some donation but most of the bigger schools will not allow that. So, take your time and then go and meet your son's principal and talk to them politely to get the permission.
16th July 2015, 02:59 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join my husband in foreign country along with kids for one year. I do not wish to discontinue their school admission and want them to join the same school after coming back to india without taking new admission. is it possible?
After a gap of one year you may take admission in school but the condition is that you have show what you do in one year of gap. Some of schools does not take admission after gap, if you are a normal student then you have to do hard work to continue better study for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?