23rd April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join NASDA right after completion of 10th standard?

How I get chance in NASA after class 10 studying in a bengali medium school in Kolkata. Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps which I need to follow for the same? Who can provide me the details on the same?

24th April 2016, 03:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join NASDA right after completion of 10th standard?

NASA basically doesn't recruit candidates on the basis of their degrees but on the basis of their work and years of experience. However, if you wish to get into NASA, I should suggest you to opt for B.Tech course and attain some technical knowledge and first apply for job in ISRO, DRDO etc.

After having a good amount of experience, you might be able to join NASA in future.
25th April 2016, 02:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join NASDA right after completion of 10th standard?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to join NASA after class 10th, you have to study further, then only you can join NASA based on your degrees.
To join NASA, you first have to opt a Graduation degree course in either Engineering field or in Physical Science subjects after completing class 12th studies from a recognized University with a good score in Graduation.
Once you have completed your Graduation degree in any of the above mentioned department, you should then complete your Ph.D degree in any of Astrophysics, Geophysics, Metaphysics etc.
Then appear in the entrance examination conducted by NASA, qualifying in which you can successfully join NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?