20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?

if i pass 11thclass science stream from one school. can i take admission in another school in 12th cbse board? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can you please explain me the details on the same? Thank you!

22nd August 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in other school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard science stream from another school. None of the schools offer direct admissions in 12th standard even if the candidate has qualified 11th standard. As per the education board rules, you have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
23rd August 2016, 12:32 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?

No, you are not eligible to admission in 12th standard in another school.

As, there are registration and PSA and other examination which is conducted by board and candidates have to give detail of school for registration and other process.

So, you have to pursue your 12th from same school or if you are not satisfied with your present school you can change school but have to start course from 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?