4th March 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government school job after completion of arts course?

Procedure to apply for government school job after completion of arts course? What are the possibilities? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow? It would be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  2. Which government job I can apply after completion of BA Arts and MBA in Marketing?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  5. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  8. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  10. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  12. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  13. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  14. Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which government job I should apply after completion of Veterinary course?
29th March 2018, 05:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government school job after completion of arts course?

In order to become a Government School Teacher, you must have to complete B.Ed course after the completion of your Bachelors degree course in Arts stream. After that you also have to qualify in the TET examination in order to apply in different Schools on the basis of TET result.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course.
31st March 2018, 10:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government school job after completion of arts course?

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming a government school teacher you need to qualify TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) such as CTET or state TET.

Further, for appearing in TET for becoming a teacher in primary school the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree along with diploma in education (D.Ed) degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute.

Also, in case if you are looking to become a teacher in secondary school then for that you need to have completed your regular bachelor degree course in any discipline followed by Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree from a recognized university.

So, having completed your degree in arts stream you need to first pursue teacher training course like D.Ed or B.Ed degree course and then have to qualify TET for becoming a government school teacher.
31st March 2018, 11:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher in government school the minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

It is mandatory to have Diploma in Elementary Education or equivalent degree to appear for entrance examination to get the admission.

Candidates have to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment as teacher to get the job. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.
31st March 2018, 01:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility for recruitment as teacher in government school as :

Primary Teacher : - Candidate must have passed 12th std and have passed diploma in elementary education from a recognised institute.

Trained Graduate Teacher :- Candidate must have passed bachelor degree and also have B.Ed from a recognised university.

Post Graduate Teacher :- Candidate must have master degree and have B.Ed course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination if you have sufficient qualification and after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
31st March 2018, 01:54 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

After completing Bachelor's degree in Arts, you have to pursue B.Ed course in relevant stream.

After completing B.Ed, you have to apply for TET or CTET examination and have to clear this examination to get jobs in government school.
31st March 2018, 01:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed graduation from Arts stream then with only this degree you are not eligible to be a government school teacher.
To be a government school teacher it is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed. After completing B.Ed you have to clear TET, CTET, BTET etc. and after clearing this you will be appointed in a government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?