28th March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

When the result of 10th Board exam will be announced in Jamia Senior Secondary School?

Friends,
What is the date of announcement of
10th Board result in Jamia Senior Secondary School?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

2nd April 2015, 12:54 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the result of 10th Board exam will be announced in Jamia Senior Secondary School?

The result of class 10th Jamia Senior Secondary School has not been announced yet so it is very difficult to tell you the exact date, as it has not declared officially. But most probably the result declared in the last week of June or first week of July.

As the examination has just finished so it take some time for the paper correction, wait for some more time and the result date will be declared officially soon.
2nd April 2015, 10:45 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: When the result of 10th Board exam will be announced in Jamia Senior Secondary School?

Hello friend:

The result of class 10th in the Jamia senior secondary school has not been announced till now. It is very difficult to say the exact date of announcement of result. The result may be expected in the month of June or July. If the examination is finished just now it takes the longest time for the proper correction. After the end of the paper correction the official announcement of results will be declared on their website.

All the best and best of luck for your result
3rd April 2015, 11:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Till today there is no announcement or notifications regarding the publishment of 10th board result in Jamia Sr.Sec. School . Bu most probably i think it will take few months in this . And will be declared in the month of June or July .

So wait till some notifications regarding this . I think you are feeling some nervousness and excited to know your result .
4th April 2015, 10:01 PM
SmilyRishu

* There is no fix date to announced the result of 10th class in jamia senior school.

* I think that result will be announced at the last of June or two week of July.

* Now you wait for the result after given the examination and result automatically announce after the one month.
5th April 2015, 12:06 AM
Tanveer2308

Results has not announced till now. Results are announced mostly in may and june. Whenever results will be declared,they will update it on their website. You need to wait for a couple of months.
Best of luck for your results.
5th April 2015, 04:21 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Date's of result are not declared yet. Basically it will be announced between ending of May . So it is expected that they will follow same criteria. For getting more details about result do update time to time on their official website. They will definitely give notification one week before declaration of result.
31st March 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class from bihar board so please tell me that what's the cut off entrance to get admission in 11th science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?