8th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration from PSEB to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10 of PSEB. I want to change my Board to ISC for Higher Secondary. But I don’t know the scheme of migration. I want your help for getting transfer. Please tell me how can I do that?

13th April 2018, 01:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from PSEB to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?

In order to get the migration certificate, you must have to contact to the head of the Institution. Write an application to the head of the Institution that, you want to change your Board to ISC in class 11th. So, you will require a migration certificate accordingly. Submit the application and you will be further guided by the School authorities to get your migration certificate.
13th April 2018, 05:25 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to get migration from PSEB to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?

You will get migration from school in which you are studying recently.
You need all documents for further education.

After declaration of 10th result you will get marksheet, and all important documents alongwith migration certificate.
You do not have to follow special procedures to get this.
Every school provides this if you want to leave school to get admission in 10+2 in any other school.
20th October 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study in odisha after passing 10th in pseb board so I want migration certificate how I will get my migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?