17th May 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Basic rules to apply for open board school for 12th standard?

I have got 7.2 cgpa in 10th from cbse school can I directly appear for science stream for 12th standard in open board? What are the basic rules followed? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  3. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  4. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  5. Am I eligible to give board exam by doing 12th standard from open school?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  7. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  8. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  10. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  11. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  12. Can I give my 12th board exam through open school?
  13. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  16. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get the addmission in 12th from open learning school if I passed 10th few years back?
  18. Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?
28th May 2017, 12:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Basic rules to apply for open board school for 12th standard?

No, you can't appear directly for 12th standard in open board by skipping 11th standard.
To get admission in Open board for 12th standard, you should have qualified in 11th standard by any of three stream (science, commerce, art).
Below I have linked the official website of NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling):
http://nios.ac.in/default.aspx
18th May 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Fail in 11 class but score 8.4 cgpe in 10 from CBSE and want to give open board for class 12 from CBSE board .can i
8th October 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who passed 12 by open board take admission in BSC.nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?