6th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enter into Air Fore after 12th from Prahar Military school?

Respected sir, now I am in 9th std and I am in Prahar military school. My director of school is Col Sunil Deshpande. He is colonel in army. And I just want someone to guide me that what to do after 10th than after 12th and then all the procedure. Please guide me sir.

8th January 2016, 11:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to enter into Air Fore after 12th from Prahar Military school?

Military School is the best school for any student who want to make their career in any of Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Indian Military and Naval Academy.
To join Indian Air Force, the best way to get in is through NDA.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Eligibility to appear for NDA
-Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
-Candidate must be of age 16.5 to 19 years.
-Candidate appearing in 12th boards examination are also eligible.

After completing written examination, SSB interview of 5 days is conducted which is considered as toughest for students while students from Military and Sainik School are prepared in such manner so they can clear this interview more easily.

Also, student can enter in IAF through Technical Entry Scheme(TES).
In this scheme, students need not to appear for written examination, they can directly appear in SSB interview and students qualified in the interview gets selected directly.
Students having more than 70% marks in 12th boards examination with Physics and Maths from a recognized board can apply.
Generally, students having 86% marks or higher are called for interview on the basis of cutoff marks.
8th January 2016, 06:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enter into Air Fore after 12th from Prahar Military school?

To join Indian Air force after completing your Class 12th you will have to join NDA by clearing NDA entrance examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and as the name suggests the academy is meant for providing necessary training and education to those who are interested to make their career as a defense officer.

Also for joining the same academy, you will need to clear NDA entrance examination which is organised twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two phases which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must satisfy the criteria mentioned below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary school education or must be in the final year of same degree course with any discipline from a recognized board of education. Bu for joining Indian Navy and Indian Airforce the subjects of your academics must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For more details about the syllabus, question pattern and updates about the same examination you can refer ti its official link i.e; www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?