14th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My brother son is studying in 4th std how can I avail his admission in any of the military school i am from Maharashtra / Utter Pradesh.? pls advice the procedure as I am not clear on what needs to be done for it. Kindly give me the answer soon.

14th March 2015, 11:13 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?

Admission procedure for Joining in Military school:

* The candidate seeking admission in the military school in the higher classes must have to write the Entrance Exam.

* Candidate can write the Exam in English or Marathi or Hindi.

* Candidates qualifying in the written test will undergo Physical and medical test followed by personal interview.

* Non-submission of school leveling certificates will render the admission invalid and fees paid shall be forfeited.
17th January 2020, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?

What is the procedure to join my son in 4th standard he is now studying 3rd standard plz let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?