23rd January 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines and procedure to join Indian Police Service for 12th Commerce student?

Hello
I am Vicky Singh i have passed 12th in commerce
so what is the procedure to join Indian police service
and where i can fill up the form if you
can guide me than it will be very kind

25th January 2015, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines and procedure to join Indian Police Service for 12th Commerce student?

To join in Indian Police Services, you need to appear in IPS examination after completion of your Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university. Since, you have completed 12th standard in commerce stream, you need to pursue Graduation degree course from a recognised university to be eligible to appear in IPS examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

You can apply for IPS examination by visiting the UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
14th July 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines and procedure to join Indian Police Service for 12th Commerce student?

What we have to do physically and mentally for indian police rally?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?