15th June 2012, 11:43 PM
kn_nm

How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back

How can I get admission as external student for 12th in arts or commerce, I have completed 10th 6 years back

9th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back

I am 12th failed in 2008, now i want take admission from arts field in 2012-2013, how can I take it?
15th October 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back

i want 12th arts admission externally how i get that?
20th October 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have complited 11th science 6yrs back .i want to take an admission to 12th as external.then what would be the procedure of admission&practicals?
7th December 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I m fail in 2011,and i get repeter exam in this year. So me help p/z
30th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in computer engg. it is 10 3, I have given my 12th in 2006 but unfortunately i failed in it. now i want to give it again but from Arts Side. my Question is that is it possible to get external admission for 12th.? what is the procedure.?
9th July 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i have failled 12 sce 2014 cbse Iwant to take admission as an external student
1st April 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th and passed with 66% and after my 10th i have done 1st year in it diploma and now i want to do my 12th in commerce externally and i want admission in pune college.please can you tell me about any external colleges in pune.thankyou...
1st April 2015, 09:36 PM
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn_nm View Post
How can I get admission as external student for 12th in arts or commerce, I have completed 10th 6 years back
Reply ;

Dear,
If you want to complete you study then it is good. if you want to do in regular course then you have to show the Gap period of your study with reason. and if your are paling to just complete your studies then you can also opt for Private course. the both courses are same but the difference is that in regular course you have to attend class in regular class . or if you complete your studies in private then you have to prepare self and can appear in the final exmination.

Best of Luck
1st April 2015, 11:52 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn_nm View Post
As you have study gap with you I would like to say that you can either by regular mode or distance mode study for continuing your studies.
For regular mode you have to get affdivate for getting admission 12th also it depend upon the norms and rules of the school or colleges.
For distance mode you are eligible to get admission in easy way.
As there are many distance that you can easily get such as NIOS national institute of opening school.
So you can opt for commerce or arts stream there easily.
There is no problem if you have study gap with you.
16th July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail this year so I want take admssion this year you can take it
10th May 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back
25th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th in 2013 how can i get addmission in 12th in 2016? pls reply me on [email protected]
31st May 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 11th from mcvc technical college 3 years ago now I have to take addmission in arts In 12th its possible or not
12th February 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 10th from cbse in duba.
Now I want to complete 12 by joining regular classes. Please help me something with this
21st April 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

If a student fails college exam of 11th commerce in April, 2017, can he appear directly for 12 the commerce board exam in 2018 as external student?
22nd April 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th std. I need to study IIT additional with 12th std. So, I need a best school with low fees. Help me in this situation
12th September 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

My son is a Dyslesic & Dysgraphic child,he has filled form 17 for feb- mar 2018 HSC Arts exams but what procedure further...how do I choose subjects available for him...how do I get writer for him & what colleges support such children....can he be given coaching??
25th July 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission as external student of art what is the subjust I should take
30th July 2018, 11:18 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
If you want to do in regular course then you have to show the Gap period of your study with reason. and if your are paling to just complete your studies then you can also opt for Private course. the both courses are same but the difference is that in regular course you have to attend class in regular class . or if you complete your studies in private then you have to prepare self and can appear in the final examination.
4th September 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I want 12th arts admission externally how i get that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?