26th November 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to join Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune?

I know Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune SSE offers graduate and postgraduate programs in Economics within which students develop the intellectual and professional competencies for successful life and work, leadership. Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  2. Is symbiosis school of economics good enough to join if I have scored 94% marks in my board exam?
  3. How can I join B.COm honors(Economics) from symbiosis pune
  4. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  5. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  8. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  9. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  10. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  11. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When was the SET entrance exam held?
  13. Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?
  14. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  15. What is the minimum cutoff required in SNAP to get into SIBM?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?
  17. Colleges providing executive MBA and admission criteria for the same?
  18. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
2nd December 2017, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to join Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune?

To get admission under the Graduate degree course at Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 12th examination, eligible candidates then have to appear in the SET examination conducted by the Symbiosis International University, qualifying in which candidates can take admission to pursue the relevant course which they want to pursue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?