7th July 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission on TC basis in Mother Public School

Myself W/O Bul Bul. I want to join my daughter to Mother Public School on TC basis. Because I am employee of Indian Army. So, can it feasible to join your school? Please, I need your response.

18th July 2017, 12:57 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission on TC basis in Mother Public School

In order to join Mother Public School thorough TC basis is possible as one needs to produce a valid documents as in the school leaving certificates/transfer signed by the Head of the institutions last attended and countersigned. Documents in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination and date of birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, Where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?