10th January 2018, 02:26 AM
Chinueric

Date of issuance of admission forms for Mother Public School?

When will the entrance forms of Mothers Public School for class XI will be issued for the academic batch 2018-19? Please, do let me know the same in details.

19th January 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issuance of admission forms for Mother Public School?

I want to appear entrance test for SPARK batch of class XI of Mother public school,bhubaneswar
Please let me know details.
20th January 2018, 09:48 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Date of issuance of admission forms for Mother Public School?

Mother Public School is one of the most reputed school's in Bhubaneswar,India which is affiliated Board of CBSE.
There is no exact date mentioned in the website but you can visit the school directly by following the below address
School St,
Unit 1,
Bapuji Nagar,
Bhubaneswar,
Odisha 751009.

If you find any difficulty in finding the address then contact to the below number 0674-2531550.
website of Mother Public School is: http://mothers.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?