16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get direct admission for 12th standard in CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

I have passed 10 class from CBSE private school in science stream and have failed in 11 class from that school and I don't want to repeat class 11 and want an admission directly in class 12 from another school in commerce subject? So, please can u help me out in this matter as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?
  5. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 12th for a 11th failed student? Name of the CBSE school in which I can get admission?
  8. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  9. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  14. Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  16. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  17. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  18. Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?
17th October 2017, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission for 12th standard in CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

No, you can't get admission for pursuing 12th standard in CBSE school if you have failed in 11th standard. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard to candidates who have failed in 11th standard. You need to qualify 11th standard by appearing in supplementary examinations to be eligible to pursue 12th standard.
17th October 2017, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission for 12th standard in CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision of getting admission directly in class 12th after getting failed in class 11th examination.
You must have to qualify in the final examination of class 11th to be eligible to get promoted to class 12th. Otherwise, there is no other option of you.
So, according to my opinion, you must repeat class 11th once again and after you qualify in the examination, you can get admission in class 12th.
18th October 2017, 12:41 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say but you are not eligible to take direct admission in 12th standard after failing in 11th standard. Students who have successfully passed 11th standard are only eligible to take admission in 12th standard in the same school. None of school permit admission to a candidate who have failed to qualify 11th standard. You should repeat your 11th standard in the same school, and after qualifying 11th standard examination, you will be promoted to 12th standard.
18th October 2017, 07:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Firstly let me tell you that you cannot be promoted to class 12th, without passing class 11th until and unless you go for other means. Since you could not manage to pass the exam, you have the option of changing your stream but for that also you have to repeat one year and read class 11th once again. Stream changing in class 12th is not possible.
18th October 2017, 07:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you failed in 11th standard and you want to pursue 12th standard directly without repeating the 11th class again then you are not allowed to do so by the CBSE board of state board. Now you have only one option for pursuing 12th standard without repeating the class 11th and that is you simply have to pursue your 12th standard from open schooling. Open schooling allows you to do 12th class directly even if you are fail in the 11th standard.
20th October 2017, 10:25 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No it's not possible to get direct admission in class 12th without passing class 11th exam.
A candidate must be 11th passed to get admission in class 12th. No any school or board will allow you to do so.

You can try in an open schooling board for taking direct admission in class 12th. In an open schooling board there will be no need to attend regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?