20th August 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if school denies to give TC?

Sir/Mam,

I have joined a new school in class nine in siliguri,West Bengal now sir I am not happy with my school and i want to change my school.I had a talk with a school and they are asking for TC but my present(in which I am studying)is deny to give tc .They are asking for full year school fees.it has been 3months since I am studying in this school and they asking for full year fees

22nd August 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if school denies to give TC?

It is sad to know that your current school is behaving in this manner. First of all, you need to ensure whether there was any such clause during your admission to which you complied. If it was, then you need to adhere to it and pay the full year fees and get the transfer certificate. If there was no such clause, then you can have one round of discussion with the principal regarding your transfer certificate and still if the school denies, you can take legal help against your school.
28th June 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if school denies to give TC?

I want to change my College for 2nd bcom, they are not giving tc to me even Noc, what to do, I learnt there from childhood there was some compensation in fee also, but coaching is not good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?