1st June 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to change schools for 10th admission under CBSE Board?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 9th standard with CBSE Board. I want to change my school but not my Board. Can you please let me know about the requirements for changing the school? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?
  2. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  6. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Varanasi to get admission in 11th with fee details
  8. Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate?
  9. Is it possible to change schools in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? What is the procedure to be followed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [New]
  13. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  15. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  16. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  17. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  18. Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Telangana Board student?
3rd June 2018, 09:21 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Requirements to change schools for 10th admission under CBSE Board?

As per I know there is no any procedures of changing school in 9th or 10th standard.
In 9th or 10th standard you are not allowed to change school in any way.
You have to stay in same school till final examination. You are pursuing from any board it does not matter you cannot change school when registration is done once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?