28th June 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I have given my Board exam from 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to study Science in my 11th standard in American School of Bombay, Mumbai. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in American School of Bombay, Mumbai?
  2. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  5. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  10. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  12. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  16. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  17. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  18. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
29th June 2018, 03:43 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?

The very minimum requirement is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in 10th boards and specially in science stream, the candidate will then have to fill up the application form of the prospective school and then after clearing an entrance test conducted by the prospective school, you will be very much eligible to get admission and continue with studies further .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?