11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?

Hello, my son is 12 years of age and studying in 8th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. He wants to appear the 10th Board exam from same Board next year. So, is he eligible to appear the Board exam at the age of 13 and in this condition?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in 10th Board exam after completing 8th CBSE for 17 years old student?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to change subject if already registered for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  5. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  8. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  9. Age criteria for AP SSC 10th board examination 2015
  10. How to take special permission to appear in 10th Telangana Board exam for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in USA?
  11. Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS for 30 years of B.Sc(Nursing) SC graduate? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Minimum age limit to appear in 10th exam at Andhra Pradesh and Telengana in private school?
  14. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  15. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  16. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate?
  17. Possibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for 7th student?
  18. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
12th June 2018, 11:35 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?

It is not possible to write class 10th exam right after completing class 8. One should maintain steps. One can't step jump in this case. Because, a class 8 pass student only has the knowledge of class 8, if at this stage he/she will be called for class 10 exam and if he/she write the exam, the student will definitely fail in the exam as he/she has lack of knowledge. Besides, legally, a candidate can't appear class 10 exam after passing class 8 .
Read the below mentioned eligibility criteria carefully.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates who have completed class 9 successfully are eligible to study in class 10 and write the class 10 exam.

*** This rule is same for all educational boards in India.
12th June 2018, 03:46 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?

No, I am sorry to say that your son is not eligible to appear for 10th board examination at the age of 13 years as the minimum age required for any candidate to be eligible to appear for 10th examination is 14 years of age.

Your son will however have to repeat 9th standard and then after attaining the age of 14 years, he can appear for board examination, there is no issue.
13th June 2018, 12:58 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not possible to appear in 10th board exam without passing 9th exam.
Your child must have to pass 9th class exam as because both 9th and 10th are connected from each other through registration process.
Every student has to go through a registration in 9th class.
27th June 2022, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

can a student repeat ssc after passing once
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?