8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board?

Hello, my son is studying Science in 11th from Tamil Nadu State Board. He wants to study B.Tech in NIT. So, he also wants to prepare for various entrance exams. I just want a suggestion that H.S. from Tamil Nadu State Board is tough? I want him to take less pressure. So, I need to know which is easy CBSE or Tamil Nadu Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  4. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  6. Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?
  7. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  8. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  10. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  11. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  12. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  13. Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Intermediate Science schools in Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
14th April 2018, 09:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board?

When he is already studying in 11th standard then let him study in that board only. If you will change his board at this time, he find it difficult to curriculum of Central Board of Secondary Education.

Motivate and support him to study well and practice as much as possible. People have created hype over Tamil Nadu Board, if a student studies well, he will definitely score well in board exams.
14th April 2018, 04:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board?

Since, your ward wants to study Science in class 11th, according to my opinion, you must go with CBSE Board as CBSE Board is far better than any other Boards for studying.
Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school. Since, he wants to study B.Tech course, CBSE Board will be better for him for higher studies.
14th April 2018, 07:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Both boards are easy.

If your son has studied from Tamil State board from childhood then there will be no extra advantage for him in CBSE board. The better options is to allow him continue his studies in same board.

Changing board is not going to fetch him good marks. He should study properly to secure better percentage of marks. There are many candidates every year who score more than 90% in Tamil Nadu state board.
15th April 2018, 02:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me CBSE is also very and students get pressurized and due to this they are not giving their best. And due to this reason get lesser marks or fail in examination.
You are telling that Tamil Nadu board is also very tough. Then he should go through ICSE Board neither in CBSE nor in State Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?