29th December 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for class 9th in Military School?

Hello sir, I am studying in 8th class and after this i want to do my class 9th in any military school. So tell me if i can apply for class 9th in military school?

29th December 2015, 11:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for class 9th in Military School?

You can definitely apply for 9th class in the Military school. But for that you must have your age 13-14 years as on 1st July 2016. Also for getting admission in 9th class you must have to qualify your VIII class from any recognized school. You have to submit the mark sheet of 8th class at the time of admission. After qualifying the entrance exam for admission in 9th class you also have to clear the medical test taken in the military hospitals.
29th December 2015, 01:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for admission in class 9 in military school, you will probably have to clear the admissio criteria for that standard and school and will have to clear an entrance exam so conducted by military schools in order to provide admission to candidates.

Only those students get admission in military schools whose name comes in merit list.
29th December 2015, 10:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 8th class and after this i want to do my class 9th in any military school. So tell me if i can apply for class 9th in military school?

Yes, you can apply for Rashtriya Military School for the admission to the class 9th. For admission of class 9 there will be a common entrance test will be conducted. The priority will be given for children of serving Army Personnel, Army War Widows, Assam Rifles etc. You have to check the website for more details http://www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/
31st August 2021, 01:29 PM
Singhskomal

Military school - CTET ( Common entrance test) 6th and 9th admission test.
Candidates should not be less than 13 years and more than 14 years.
Medical selection - Director General of medical services. Medically fit.
5th March 2022, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Respected Sir, My 8th Class Final exams are currently going on. Can I join Rashtriya Military School while studying in Class 9th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?