13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Which school to choose for 11th standard in Delhi to crack IIT?

I have completed 10th class and I have to crack IIT. To do this whether I have to continue schooling in 11th class in delhi or join some institute in Kota? Which school would be best to choose in Delhi to crack IIT exam? Can you please provide me with your valuable advice? Thanks!

15th November 2017, 01:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school to choose for 11th standard in Delhi to crack IIT?

This is the list of schools which you can choose to get admission in your 11th standard to prepare yourself best for the IIT exam:

Adarsh Public School, Vikaspuri

Adarsh Shiksha Niketan School

Amity International School

APJ Public School

Army Public School, Delhi Cantt

Delhi Public School Rohini

Delhi Public School Dwarka

RD Rajpal Public School

And if you are very keen to crack the IIT exam then personally I would like to suggest you to join any coaching institute which is well reputed in the City. Join coaching institute to clear your doubts and also to make yourself confident that you can clear the examination and must focus on the self study. And as if you are saying that you want to join Kota Institute then I would like to suggest you that now a days there are many well reputed coaching institutes in Delhi also and one of the well reputed coaching institute in Delhi is Aakash Institute so you can join there.
15th November 2017, 02:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Top schools in Delhi:

Vasant Valley School, Delhi
Casandra Valley School, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, Delhi.

The Shri Ram School, Delhi
D-3 Street, Basant Vihar, Delhi.

Sanskriti School, Doctor S Radhakrishna Marg, Chanakyapuri, Delhi.

The Mother's International School, Delhi
Sri Arvindo Marg, Delhi.

Springdales
Benito Juarez Margaret,
Shayla Kuan,
Delhi.

It would be better if you join a coaching institute like Kota or Aakash or tutorials to prepare yourself to the best to crack this exam. Sometimes external help is needed, so reputed Institute will definitely going to help you out.
15th November 2017, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th class and I have to crack IIT. To do this whether I have to continue schooling in 11th class in delhi or join some institute in Kota? Which school would be best to choose in Delhi to crack IIT exam? Can you please provide me with your valuable advice? Thanks!

The following schools are best to study 11th in Delhi to crack IIT:

Delhi Public School, R K Puram - Official Website

Sanskriti School - Official Website

The Mother’s International School - Official Website

The Shri Ram School - Official Website

Sardar Patel Vidyalaya - Official Website

Modern School - Official Website
15th November 2017, 04:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, if you want to crack IIT then you have to join any coaching institute for the preparation of IIT. You can choose that school which provide you the facility of non-attending classes.

Few coaching institutes are:-
Allen, Kota
Vibrant Academy
Fiitjee South Delhi
Super 30 Patna
15th November 2017, 04:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The best option for you will be to get admission in any School where attendance is not compulsory and join competitive entrance exam coaching institute Vidya Mandir, FIITJEE, Aakash for JEE exam preparation.

JEE exam is a tough all India level exam and requires lot of hard work to crack. Regular school attending students of 11th may not be able to give proper time for JEE Main and advanced exam preparation. Delhi has also lot of good coaching institute. It is advisable to stick to hometown as going to Kota does not mean success.
16th November 2017, 12:05 AM
ashfaquekhan316

There is nothing such as which school you should select in order to be able to crack IIT entrance examination. You can clear IIT entrance examination after studying from any xyz school, as it all depends upon your exam preparation.

You can also prepare well from your home, or you can get admission in any good coaching institute and prepare well for the examination and I am sure you will do well and will be able to clear the exam.

Study in the school you currently are studying and start preparing for your examination as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?