i am arts student and how to apply in indian air force and my age 20

18th May 2012, 01:36 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Air Force after passing Arts? My age is 20 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Arts Stream candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA through Air force and CDS through Air force .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

To crack the NDA examination , you should have a passed 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification . Final year candidates are eligible to apply . There is no percentage required for this examination .

You should have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination . There is no relaxation given to the reserved categories . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

You can join Army wings , but your age was already crossed 19 So you can't apply for this examination .

NDA Exam Pattern :-

CDS Stands for Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

To crack the CDS examination , you should have a passed graduate degree with any discipline from a recognized University and have a Physics and Mathematics as subjects at 12th level examination OR B.E / B.Tech from a recognized University . Final year candidates are eligible to apply . There is no percentage required for this examination .

You should have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination . There is no relaxation given to the reserved categories . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

If you are finished graduate degree then you are eligible to apply for Military and Officer Training Academy .

CDS Exam Pattern :-

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
18th May 2012, 04:26 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

You are not eligible for the indian air force with qualifying to the NDA and CDS exams.

The indian air force you have mathematics physics and chemistry subjects compulsory.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

Eligibility of NDA:

the candidate should be completed the 12th standard from a recognized state board of india.

The candidate must have mathematics physics and chemistry subjects for indian air force and navy.

The age limit should be between 16.5 years to 19 years to eligible for this exam.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam. Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The no. Of attempts for general category is 4

obc candidates 7 attempts

there is no limit of attempts for sc/st candidates.

The candidate should be physically and medically fit for this exam.

Selection Process:

preliminary exam

interview

medical test

CDS exam stands for Combined Defence service. This exam conducted by upsc twice in a year.

The eligibility criteria of CDS:

The candidate educational Qualification is complete the graduation from a recognized university.

The candidate must have mathematics physics and chemistry subjects for indian air force and navy.

The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam. Girls are not eligible for this exam.

The candidate physically and medically fit for this exam.

For more information visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
18th May 2012, 06:29 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hi frind,

->There is some eligibility criteria for NDA and that is:

1)NATIONALITY:You must be an Indian Citizen.dia).

2)You must have completed your 12th class with science stream or appearing for the 12th board exams from any recognized board.

3)Your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

4)You must be physically fit.

5)You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

if you have any doubts please visit this website www.upsconline.nic.in
18th May 2012, 06:37 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 20 years you can apply for CDS exam but you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of CDS being a student from Arts stream.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years, is eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Academy of CDS.

As a student from Arts stream , you are only eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS after Graduation.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th May 2012, 12:21 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are not eligible for the indian air force with qualifying to the NDA and CDS exams.

The indian air force you have mathematics physics and chemistry subjects compulsory.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

Eligibility of NDA:

the candidate should be completed the 12th standard from a recognized state board of india.

The age limit should be between 16.5 years to 19 years to eligible for this exam.

The no. Of attempts for general category is 4

obc candidates 7 attempts

there is no limit of attempts for sc/st candidates.

The candidate should be physically and medically fit for this exam.

Selection Process:

preliminary exam

interview

medical test

CDS exam stands for Combined Defence service. This exam conducted by upsc twice in a year.

The eligibility criteria of CDS:

The candidate educational Qualification is complete the graduation from a recognized university.

The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

The candidate physically and medically fit for this exam.

For more information visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

IAM ARTS STUDENT IN PSYCHOLOGY AND WANT TO STUDY IN THE FIELD OF AIRFORCE AND MY AGE IS 22.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?