13th October 2011, 01:51 AM
shio shanker193

Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?

I am b-tech(ece) 2nd year student . I want to know that is there any scope to get job in Indian Air Force?If there is any scope then which exam i have to face?

Related Questions:
4th December 2011, 11:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shio shanker193 View Post
I am b-tech(ece) 2nd year student . I want to know that is there any scope to get job in Indian Air Force?If there is any scope then which exam i have to face?
Hello friend,
Since you are pursuing B Tech and want to join Indian Air Force, I would suggest you to prepare for the Combined Defense Service Exam conducted for recruitment of candidates in the flying branch of Indian Air Force.
The examination is conducted by UPSC and once you complete your CTech program, you will be eligible to apply for the exam.
The age limit is however 19-23 years.

Apart from this, if you score a minimum of 60% in the Btech examination, you may also apply for the post of aeronautical engineer in Electronics through direct entry provided you are within the age limit of 18-28 years.

For more information, click here.
10th January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?

i am a student of civil enggineering in 3rd year..
Am i eligible for flying branch in naval aviation..through ssc or cds.
And how many vacancier are there in this branch for s.s.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?