11th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Should i opt PCM or PCB in 11th to make a better career?

Hi, i am in class 10th I.C.S.E Board. I have secured around 85 to 90% through out. But i am not able to decide whether to go with PCM with biotech or PCB with biotech. Please guide which will be good for better career?

11th October 2015, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i opt PCM or PCB in 11th to make a better career?

The choice should depend on the level of interest, comfort and your future goals. Take the decision after analyzing the following points.

- The subjects in which you have interest and feel comfortable studying.
- The field in which you want to build your career.

For example, if you want to build your career in Biotechnology field, then go for PCM with Biotechnology, if you face difficulty in Mathematics or do not like Mathematics, then go for PCB with Biotechnology, if you want to build career in medical field, go for PCB.
28th October 2015, 02:24 PM
sumitsingh270596

First of all, further career choice is all depends on you interest. As you have scored above 85% of grace marks in you 10th board which is good enough and really admirable for an ICSE board student.
Its good to choose science( PCM/PCB ) stream for further education instead of commerce or arts.

As per your interest in biotechnology it will be good to choose PCM instead of PCB. It has a wide scope now a days.The reason behind it is, you will have to face problems related mathematics and all that.
PCB is generally for the students aspiring for medical.It is one of the best career choice for science students, and I don't need to tell you about its scope.
If you are aspiring for biotechnology then I will recommend you to choose PCM.
9th April 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What should i take physical education or computer science with pcm
12th April 2016, 07:38 PM
Quantum reply

Its depend upon your own interest. If you are interested in games and physical activity than you should opt physical education.

If you are interested in computer languages like java , c++etc than you should opt computer.

But computer is quite tough than physical education. As you have opt pcm which are also tough subjects. So if you will opt computer than you need work very hard.

If you will opt physical education than you can easily get good marks in this subject. And it is not necessary to study computer in class 12th you can also do these computer courses after class 12th.
13th April 2016, 09:42 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i take physical education or computer science with pcm
Physical education is totally related to sports and fitness while computer science is a full time subjects in which you are studied different kind of programming languages. For instance:- Java, C, C plus, Python and so on.
So, It is completely depends on a student's interest whether he/she is interested in sports or computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?