21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I can handle in school, on the basis of M.Com degree?

: Hello Sir, I am M.Com holder, which subject I can handle in school and which standards to take classes. Please refer me.
Thanking you
Manjula

22nd March 2017, 01:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can handle in school, on the basis of M.Com degree?

In order to teach in respective Schools for the post of Teachers, you must have to complete your B.Ed degree first after the completion of M.Com degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree or Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the course of B.Ed in the same.
22nd March 2017, 04:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
: Hello Sir, I am M.Com holder, which subject I can handle in school and which standards to take classes. Please refer me.
Thanking you
Manjula

As you have studied M.Com, you can handle subjects like Commerce and Accountancy for class XI and XII. It is advisable to study Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course to pursue your career in the teaching profession. You can apply for private schools after completion of M.Com for teaching commerce and accountancy subjects (Class XI and XII). The schools conduct entrance test and interview for the selection. The salary in the private schools will be less compared to the government schools. If you clear the NET examination then you are eligible for teaching in government and government aided colleges.
22nd March 2017, 09:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

As you are M.Com degree holder then you can take Accountancy, Economics, Business studies, Taxation, Costing and also Financial management of class 10-12. This subjects is your core subject and have command over it so it will be easy for you take all this subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?