28th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?

Hello,
In future I will surely do B.Tech
in the field of Electrical/Electronics.
Now I am in 10th and appeared the Board exam.
I want to know what subjects I choose in
Higher Secondary in Science which help
me to achieve my aim?

2nd April 2015, 05:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?

If your aim is to pursue B.Tech course, then you have to join in 11th standard in science stream with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as your subjects. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with PCM subjects are only eligible to pursue B.Tech courses. After completion of your 12th standard, you can appear for National level or State level Engineering entrance exams. If you can qualify any of such exams, then you can get admission in B.Tech course in any engineering college.
3rd April 2015, 10:13 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?

First, I congregate you to select a B. Tech as your future subject. I surely tell that you have the greatest future in that subject. I am providing you the what is the procedure are to be done to study the B.Tech as below:

1. First, you select the science stream in the 11th standard. Because the candidate who have completed their 12th standard in the physics, chemistry, maths, subject is only eligible to study the B.Tech courses.

2. After complete your 12th standard you need appear in the national level or state level entrance exam. If you got qualify in this examination with better rank then you can get the B.Tech course in the any one of the best engineering college.
3rd April 2015, 02:07 PM
Ashwakh

If you have planned to go for B.tech in future , then it is always better to take the Following subjects in 12th .

(1) Mathematics
(2) Physics
(3) Chemistry

Note that , you should complete 12th from a Recognised Board to join in B.tech

After 12th , you can apply for the Engineering entrance exams to join in B.tech .
Some of the Entrace exams are ,

Aieee
Eamcet , etc.
5th April 2015, 03:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you want to pursue Engineering (BE/B.Tech), in any stream then you should have the following subject combination at the time of higher secondary :

1. Physics,

2. Chemistry

3. Mathematics

There can be any other two optional subjects of which one should be any language.
13th May 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

My combination subjects are geography, economics , computer application and political science. Is it possible to study oceanography with this combination of geography in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?