1st November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of 6th standard entrance exam of Sainik School?

My son is studying in 5th standard in Delhi and I want to admit him in Sainik School. Please send me pattern of entrance exam with syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  4. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  5. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  8. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  9. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium
  10. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
  11. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  12. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  13. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  14. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  15. List of best sainik school entrance exam coaching institutes?
  16. Model question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  18. Sample question papers of Sainik School, Nagrota 6th admission test -- [New]
3rd November 2017, 10:03 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of 6th standard entrance exam of Sainik School?

Sainik Schools admit only boy candidates into class 6 and class 9 standards through All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE). Admissions are given to the candidates strictly on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
All Sainik Schools follow CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) syllabus, so you are advised to follow CBSE syllabus of class 5, in order to make yourself prepared for the AISSEE exam for class 6 standard.
Exam Pattern:
The AISSEE exam will consist of two papers such as Paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 consist of Mathematics of 100 marks and Language ability test of 100 marks, whereas Paper 2 consist of Intelligence test which contain 100 marks. After giving Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams, candidates will have to go through the medical examination where the students have to meet the physical standard eligibility.

AISSEE Class 6 Entrance exam syllabus:
English:
>Comprehension Passages
>Sentence Making from Jumbled Works
>Paragraph Writing
>Singular and Plural Forms
>Antonyms and Synonyms
>Affirmative and Interrogative
>Prepositions
>Fill in the Blanks
>Articles Writing

Mathematics:
>Number System
>Commercial Mathematics
>Fractional and Decimals
>Mensuration
>Geometry
In order to get any further details, kindly visit the given link http://www.sainikschoolsociety.org/.
18th April 2019, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of 6th standard entrance exam of Sainik School?

My daughter is studying 4th stand.what about girl's exams syllabus . question paper pattern
26th August 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I live in kolkata I am ex serviceman could my daughter get admit in sainik school kittur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?