13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there 85% reservation for candidates with delhi domicile in Medical courses under DU?

I have heard that there is 85% reservation for delhi domicile in engineering in DU. I want to know if it is the same in medical also?

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  2. What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?
  3. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  6. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  7. Age-limit for CPMT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any government college with 309 marks in AIPMT 2015?
  9. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  10. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  11. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P
  12. For what courses am I eligible after scoring 22383 rank in EAMCET medical?
  13. Whether NCC quota has been removed from EAMCET counselling?
  14. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  15. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  16. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  18. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
13th September 2015, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there 85% reservation for candidates with delhi domicile in Medical courses under DU?

Delhi University is a state government university and there is preference given to domicile candidates. It will be difficult for you to get admission if you belong to outer state candidate.

Yes, it is applicable for every course because it is a state government university. If it was a central government university then this wouldn't be the case.
14th September 2015, 09:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there 85% reservation for candidates with delhi domicile in Medical courses under DU?

Yes you have heard correctly there is 85% reservation for Delhi Domicile in Engineering in DU.
It is the same in Medical also.
So if you belong to any other state then it is difficult for you to get admission as the cut off will be very high for students who do not have a domicile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?