19th January 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any part time 12th affiliated by CBSE board?

I have cleared 10th standard. Now presently i am in polytechnic college.
Now i want to do 12th standard but i want to do in part time. So i want to know if there is any part time 12th affiliated by CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  2. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  6. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  7. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  8. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  10. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  14. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  16. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  17. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
20th January 2016, 04:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any part time 12th affiliated by CBSE board?

No, there is no such school under CBSE to purse class 12.

As you are pursuing diploma, you cannot pursue class 12 simultaneously by a regular board of education such as CBSE, ICSE etc..,

But you can pursue class 12 by opting admission in National institute of open schooling (NIOS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?