19th January 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission into B.E after completing diploma in CS? In which year I will be getting admission?

Hi I am Mirza saif and I have done my diploma in cs so what I can do for admission in Be I mean how I can admission in Be ? And or In which year I ll be getting admission in B.E?

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get admission to B.Tech IT course in second year after completing diploma course?
  3. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in IIT after completing diploma?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  7. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  12. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  13. After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?
  14. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  15. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  17. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  18. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
19th January 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission into B.E after completing diploma in CS? In which year I will be getting admission?

To get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
20th January 2016, 02:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission into B.E after completing diploma in CS? In which year I will be getting admission?

Definitely you will get admission in B.E. after completion of diploma in CS. After completion of your diploma if you will go for the Bachelor's then you will get direct admission in the second year. In this case your course duration will be only three years. For getting admission in a reputed college you must have to crack the LEET exam with considerable good rank. After that you have to participate the online counseling and after the result of counseling you simply have to complete the formalities of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?