14th February 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to change my 2nd language subject?

I am a present grade 9 student. I chose my 2nd language as Hindi thinking that it will be easy, but now it’s challenging for me to overcome the subject. So is there any possibility to change my 2nd language as tamil in my grade 10. Please support these type of queries.

15th February 2017, 12:26 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is there any possibility to change my 2nd language subject?

Firstly, no student is allowed to change his/her subject after passing class 9. But since you have just started to study Hindi now you are at the beginning of the year so you can write an application to you Principal requesting the change of your subject. You have do it now otherwise you cannot change it next year.

Talk to your parents, vice principal and principal seek help from them.
15th February 2017, 01:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

As the board is not mentioned so I am providing you the suggestion on the basis of CBSE board.
No, there is no such provision to change the 2nd language. It is you who have selected the 2nd language so have to study with this subject as there is no such provision in CBSE board to change the subject which you once have selected. So try to learn it and focus more on the subject. Hindi is easy to learn one can learn it very quick.
15th February 2017, 01:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely change your second language from Hindi to Tamil only if you have not done your registration process for class 10th Board examination. If you have done your registration with that subject, then it is very difficult to change it at this instant. However once ask your School authorities regarding this issue, if they allow you to change the subject, then it is well and good. Otherwise it is not possible for you to change the subject.
15th February 2017, 02:58 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a present grade 9 student. I chose my 2nd language as Hindi thinking that it will be easy, but now it’s challenging for me to overcome the subject. So is there any possibility to change my 2nd language as tamil in my grade 10. Please support these type of queries.
Yes, of course. You can choose 2nd language as tamil in 10th standard if you find hindi hard to understand.
Since tamilnadu board of education contains three core subjects & two language for 10th standard. Where English as One language subject is mandatory but you can choose other language subject among hindi, tamil, urdu and others.
15th February 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change the subject while studying in class 10th because already registration for board exams has completed. There is no possibility of a change in subjects now.

Therefore, either you have to appear for the same subject or drop one year and apply for it again with a different subject.
16th February 2017, 12:20 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- There is no such facility to change the language in 10th grade.

--- You must have to choose the language as per your interest and habit in class 9th.

--- You have to continue in 10th standard with the same language that you have chosen in 9th standard.
2nd November 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have only studied hindhi upto 7 . And malayapm from 1-10 and no I am in 1 but accidentally I took hindhi as second language. When I see the books i dont know to read it properly and don't know it's meaning .so I prefer to change it to Malayalam. Can I be changed
17th November 2021, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I studied telugu from 1-10class but hinds in 11- 12class can I change hinds into telugu as my language in degree first year
24th June 2022, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my second language from Telugu to sanskrit??
3rd July 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my second language in inter 2nd year....not because it's hard for me but because we had to move to a new place which is really far from the clg am studying in....but where I moved recently colleges do not provide the language i studied in 1st year..
29th August 2022, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can change CBSE second language Malayalam to special English . Is there any possibility to change my 2nd language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?