27th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any schools with low fee to study for a financially poor candidate?

Hello Sir, I am Bibhishek Tirkey and I am from a small district in West Bengal. My aim to crack IIT, but due to my low status, I am not able to get admission in good schools for further studies. I belong to schedule tribe and I hope that I should get a chance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which B-Schools in UP have low fee structure?
  2. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  3. Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?
  4. Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?
  5. Can I get sponsorship from any company having less percentage in 12th?
  6. Is Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development running any scheme to support Halal Khor cast financially for studies? -- [New]
  7. What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?
  8. List of low cost CBSE schools in 24 Pargana, Kolkata
  9. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  10. What should I choose between Commerce and Science if I am financially poor?
  11. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  13. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  14. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  15. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  16. Is there any concession in fee if I am not financially strong?
  17. Scholarships to study B.Pharma for financially weak student?
  18. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2016, 06:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any schools with low fee to study for a financially poor candidate?

Yes, you will get a chance to study in IITs. It is not compulsory to have a good school to get admission in IIT. I advise you to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, this school having less fees as compared to other & affiliated by CBSE board. You need to clear the entrance exam to get admission in IIT so study well.
27th October 2016, 07:25 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Is there any schools with low fee to study for a financially poor candidate?

You have a great opportunity to get educated for free.
You can give Exam for Super 30 plan
If you get admission in Super 30 Program,you will be provided free education to crack JEE and get admission in IIT.

As you told that you belong to a family with the poor financial condition,so,you are eligible for this Program.

You must compete with Aspirants all over India to get into this program

You will be given free food,Shelter and education if you once get selected
28th October 2016, 02:14 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since, you are from a scheduled caste, you can get the benefit of many govt. programs which are run for such aspiring students who want to excel despite of their ill financial condition.

You can apply for various kinds of scholarships and take admission in any of the govt, school in which your studies will be free of cost. They have a good quality of faculties and good learning facilities and you can easily learn there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?