23rd February 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to appear in online SOF individually being a 7th student?

hello
i am in class 7th and our school did not
conduct sof examinations but i want to
appear in it so how i can fill online forms
and give online examinations?

24th February 2015, 12:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to appear in online SOF individually being a 7th student?

You cannot appear for Olympiad exams conducted by SOF(Science Olympiad Foundation), if your school is not registered at SOF. That's because SOF will send registration forms, only to the schools, which are registered at them. So, you cannot individually apply for any of the exams conducted by SOF.
25th February 2015, 04:14 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: How can I apply to appear in online SOF individually being a 7th student?

If you're interested in online SOF and your school has not yet received any information regarding the Olympiad, then the name, e-mail ID, complete address of your school along with name and contact details of the principal to http://www.sofworld.org.
15th April 2015, 10:21 PM
SmilyRishu

First of all i want to tell you that if you want to attempt the online SOF then it depends on your school where you study. This is because of the fact that SOF provide application only to the schools. I mean to say is that no student is capable to access the application form independently. So my suggestion to you is that you should consult with your school for getting access to the online SOF.
30th August 2021, 07:33 PM
Singhskomal

Registration forms will be send to the school.
Registration with SOF ( Science olympiad foundation)
In case of schools is not registered with SOF It can still request the prospectus by contacting SOF through phone or email ( [email protected]).
Students fill the registration form and required details.
Pay registration fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?