17th January 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that I cannot continue school if I fail in just one subject in ICSE board?

Hello Friends, Our school is saying that if you fail in one subject also then the school will stop you to give the ICSE exam? Is it true that I cannot continue school if I fail in just one subject in ICSE board? or it'st just my school doing it? What should I do?

19th January 2018, 03:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that I cannot continue school if I fail in just one subject in ICSE board?

Every school has different criteria and if you are declared failed by your concerned board, then they might apply such rule on you. No private school wants to ruin their results these days.

You can take admission in government school, if you are facing some problem in getting admission in a private school after failing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?