9th January 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Want to crack IIT but lost confidence

plzz i need help . there are a lot of students in my class and school who get more than my marks , thats why i have losed my confidence . i was a good student till class 8th but i got down in 9 th and 10 th and now i badly want to get into iit and i have also missed the admission tests for most of the big institutes and now i am thinking to go to a local institute in my colony ....plz help.

13th January 2014, 01:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Want to crack IIT but lost confidence

The first important thing to get admission in IIT is nothing but CONFIDENCE and DETERMINATION. It's not at all necessary that you need to get first rank in your class to get into IIT even a student who fails in his/her subjects can also get into IIT if only he/she is ready to put in the hard work.

You need to worry about the big IIT coaching institute's you can very well join in the small training institute near your home and start the preparation every day without any fail. Just make sure that you won't get distracted with other things which is running in your home and put in the complete hard work in preparing for the IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Exam).

I have attached some of the previous year exam papers in this post which might help you for your preparation. Just go through it once and understand the pattern and syllabus which is followed for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

Also attached the books and reference books list which you can buy for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Just make sure that you will spend a lot of time with the books rather your sleep which will surely put you in one of the IIT on future..

Always maintain a proper schedule even when you go for the coaching class which will help you to use the time in home wisely and prepare for the exam accordingly.

Remember the IIT JEE exam is based on your 11th and 12th grade subjects so just make sure that you cover all the topics which is there in the syllabus without any fail as it's really mandatory to score well int he JEE exam as well!

To know more about the latest JEE exam visit http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JEE Sample (1).pdf(2.56 MB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JEE Sample (2).pdf(3.32 MB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JEE Sample (3).pdf(3.32 MB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JEE Sample (4).pdf(3.07 MB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf ITT JEE Books.pdf(60.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf ITT JEE Reference Books.pdf(15.4 KB, 206 views)
15th January 2014, 06:39 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

Self Confidence is very much required for all the candidates at all stages of his life. They only he can do whatever he want. So, please don't loose it.

If some of your friends got more marks than you, please accept it positively. Treat yourself that you are going to beat their score in the next exams. In such a way, your mind set should be.

You should be having pleasance of mind
You should be having positive attitude
You should be able to put hard work towards preparation
you should not be jealous of others.
You should be fully fit both physically and mentally.

If you have these things, you can crack IIT- JEE or any other Entrance Exam.

Everybody is having their knowledge and skills and at the time of entrance exams, luck also should favor us. Then only we can score good marks in the Entrance Exam.

In the same way, you are having your own talent. If luck also favors you, next time you can beat them.

Don't underestimate yourself by comparing your marks with others. It will nullify your skills.

Next put your best efforts. Take guidance from various sources how to prepare for this exam. Take the guidance from the candidates who have already taken this exam.

Wish you all the best.
15th January 2014, 06:45 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

Self Confidence is very much required for all the candidates at all stages of his life. They only he can do whatever he want. So, please don't loose it.

If some of your friends got more marks than you, please accept it positively. Treat yourself that you are going to beat their score in the next exams. In such a way, your mind set should be.

You should be having pleasance of mind
You should be having positive attitude
You should be able to put hard work towards preparation
you should not be jealous of others.
You should be fully fit both physically and mentally.

If you have these things, you can crack IIT- JEE or any other Entrance Exam.

Everybody is having their knowledge and skills and at the time of entrance exams, luck also should favor us. Then only we can score good marks in the Entrance Exam.

In the same way, you are having your own talent. If luck also favors you, next time you can beat them.

Don't underestimate yourself by comparing your marks with others. It will nullify your skills.

Next put your best efforts. Take guidance from various sources how to prepare for this exam. Take the guidance from the candidates who have already taken this exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?